Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hey Kids! Sorry I'm out Monday and Tuesday. I'm still in NYC visiting my nephew. I have a new app that records my voice while I write on my iPad, so I created a lesson for Monday. You need to watch all three links for Monday. On Tuesday, there will be new links posted for Tuesday's lesson. I hope it goes well. I showed it to a couple kids in your class in advance and they thought it was pretty easy to understand. I'd love it if you'd leave a comment on our blog and let me know what you think. It'll help me to improve Tuesday's lesson if I know what is working for our class and what is difficult to understand. In advance, I apologize for the messy hand writing. It was a little tough to write on the iPad with just my finger and the stylist was too noisy and squeaky in the recording.

If you need help, ask Coach Davis. Also ask each other for help on the assignment. In period 2/3, Samantha, Seleste and Ximena are good Go-To classmates/mini-teachers. In period 4/5, Maria and Aidde are pretty solid in this unit, so I'd ask them for help. You are all awesome, but in the event that you need some extra help, I am pretty confident that the kids I've mentioned can help you out while I'm away. Take care of each other and our classroom! If you need anything, feel free to text me. Otherwise, be good and I'll see you guys on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment